Charter Rates

ProFishNC Charters:  Fishing Charter Boat Rates (two boats/ two charter fishing experience options)

*Our New 30Ft Sea Vee (CC Inboard, Cummins Single Screw) 2021 rates starting at $550* (Kids Fishing Trips Starting at $250)

*2021 Fishing Charter Rates for the 20ft Mckee Craft Marathon “No Bananas” rates starting at $200*

(*Note: $50 for each additional 4th/ 5th adult/ no extra charge for kids)

20′ McKee Craft 2021 Charter Fishing Rates:

$400 1/2 Day (4h)

$550 3/4 Day (6h)

$750 Full Day (8h)

2hr Kiddos Trip: $200

30′ Sea Vee CC Custom Diesel 2021 Charter Fishing Rates (Offshore Boat): 

$550 1/2 day (4h)

$750 3/4 day (6h)

$950 Full Day (8h)

2hr Kiddos Trip: $250

Other Charter Services:

Young Kids Family Charters including Fishing, Dolphin Watching and Sunset Cruises: (2 hours) $200 – $250 depending on the fishing boat you choose.

Custom Trips: $100 per hour with no minimum hours (bird watching charter trips, dolphin watching charters , fishing charters or beach combing.)

Corporate Fishing Charters:  $450 per boat (all of our corporate fishing charters are 5 hours at 3 to 4 anglers per boat and can accommodate parties of up to 30 anglers).  We Provide Corporate Fishing Charters for many of our Local NC businesses.  We offer “team building” fishing tournaments between the boats and really have fun talking between charter boats on the radio.

Captain For Hire Fishing Charters

Captain For Hire Fishing Charters

Captain For Hire: $60 per hour

We Captain Your Boat: We provide Boating Lessons and or Fishing Lessons and “Fishing Spots” aboard your vessel.   All of our boating lessons are based on your needs as we provide docking lessons, navigation lessons, anchoring lessons, fishing lessons and basic rules of the road and boater safety lessons.

*Fishing charter rates are for 3 anglers; however, we have the capacity to carry 4th angler for $50 extra.  If you are fishing with a child 12 years old and under, there is no additional cost for the additional 4th angler.

*The above Fishing Charter Rates Include your Fishing License, Ice, Tackle, Bait and all pelagic Fish Cleaning (Palegic fish = fish caught while trolling, we may not be able to clean any kept bottom fish, though we will try).

*We are more than happy to clean your pelagic fish for you at no additional charge.  

*There is never a “fuel surcharge” when you Fish with ProFishNC Charters! 

Please call Capt. Trev directly @ 910-547-0000 to plan your Fishing Charter and secure your date.

ProFishNC Charters Deposit Policy:

ProFishNC Charters requires a $100 deposit for all trips to secure the date. Your deposit is 100% refundable if you cancel 10 days prior to the date of your charter after which time becomes non-refundable unless we re-book (If you cancel within 10 days of your trip we will make every effort to re-book and refund your deposit). If you have booked a Fishing Charter and are a “No Show” (meaning a deposit has been paid to secure a date and fail to cancel the trip) the card may be charged for the full charter amount.

* Please Note: If you booked a nearshore fishing charter or offshore fishing charter and the Capt. determines that it is unsafe for any reason, we will fish inshore.  If the Captain determines the Weather is too rough or dangerous to fish inshore, we will refund your deposit 100%.  Note, we do fish in the rain; however, we never fish in storms or lightning.

Statistically speaking and going off of an average summer weather pattern, if you book an offshore fishing charter, we can usually get offshore to fish 80% of the time, the other 20% the seas are too rough or there are thunderstorms in the offshore waters and we will fish inshore.

*Privacy Policy: Any and All Personal Information obtained by ProFishNC Charters, LLC will remain Strictly Confidential and will NOT be shared with any 3rd Party.  

*All Major Credit Cards Accepted* 

We accept credit cards.

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No posts found.